[Installation method of coring bit]
1. Right-angle shank: align the two planes of the shank end with the two screw holes on the main shaft of the drill, use the inner hexagonal backhand to tighten a gap of 0.2-0.3mm, and gently transfer back and forth with your hands. After confirming that the inner hexagonal screws are perpendicular to the two planes, Tighten the screws firmly.
2. Universal shank: If it is a Nitto machine, please align the round hole of the shank end with the steel ball in the drill chuck and install it. The universal handle can also be fixed with hexagon socket screws, as long as the hexagon socket screws are vertically screwed on the handle end plane.
3. Four-hole handle: Turn the safety ring on the main handle clockwise to the position, insert the handle end directly and rotate it in a small range until the steel ball enters the round hole.
[Safety precautions for core drill bit operation]
1. During operation, please wear work clothes, safety glasses, helmets, etc.; please do not wear loose clothes and gauze gloves to avoid danger.
2. In order to prevent the iron filings from scratching your hands, please use an iron hook to remove the iron filings when drilling.
3. Before use, please check whether the drill bit has scars, if there are scars, please don't use it
4. If the drill bit is stuck, please turn off the motor immediately
5. When replacing or disassembling the drill bit, make sure that the power supply of the equipment is disconnected
6. When the drill bit is rotating, please do not touch it with your hands to avoid danger
7. The cutting edge of the drill is very hard, but it is also very brittle. Please take care to protect it. If the drill is broken, it will affect the drilling effect and may also cause the drill to break.
natural diamond core bit