The expo is organized jointly by Minex Mongolia Co., Ltd, Expo Mongolia Co., Ltd., and International Expo Bureau of Mongolia. As a tradition and the most important technological event of the country, the Ministry of Mining, Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mineral Resource Authority of Mongolia are serving as the main supporters of Mongolia Mining 2020.
Recent developments regarding the strategic deposits and mining and infrastructure projects of Mongolia put the sector in crucial stage of promising growth with vast opportunities for investors and mining companies. As a result, Mongolia Mining 2019 expo meets the growing need for better platform for suppliers and buyers to meet and discuss businesses, expand valuable networking and collaboration opportunities among industry stake holders.
Mongolia Mining 2020 will host exhibitor booths from mining and exploration companies, oil exploration companies, service providers and equipment suppliers, evaluation and consulting companies, investment and financing institutions as well as representatives of multilateral organizations interested in this crucial industry.
Mongolia Mining Expo will feature more than 130 in-house booths and outside equipment spaces displaying products and services of diverse exhibitors including:
Mining companies, energy, metal and non-metal
- Oil exploration companies
- Geological survey and exploration companies
- Mining equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Mining machinery: excavating, hoisting, loading, transport and construction
- Mineral processing: crushing, pulverizing, screening and laboratory
- Drilling service and equipment providers
- Explosive traders and manufacturers Safety equipment providers
- Oil importers and retailers Catering and logistics service providers
- Environmental protection and rehabilitation companies
- Consultants, accounting and law firms, mining evaluation services
- Banks, insurance and investment companies
- Education: universities, research and training institutions
- Mining rights owners Trading companies
- Technology: automatism and information services, software development data analysis, laboratories, satellite communication